Juxtaposition is such a nice word. It sprang to mind a few minutes ago when I was playing an online game and noticed the similarity of the Jewel Quest image and the tree I had used in a Blog Action Day post. The game's picture is silliness, but it still greatly resembles the tree, which has grown attached to the fence so that it looks like a face. (Click to enlarge photo.)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Juxtaposition
Juxtaposition is such a nice word. It sprang to mind a few minutes ago when I was playing an online game and noticed the similarity of the Jewel Quest image and the tree I had used in a Blog Action Day post. The game's picture is silliness, but it still greatly resembles the tree, which has grown attached to the fence so that it looks like a face. (Click to enlarge photo.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment